01 December 2007

POOL and BADMINTON

UPDATE! Last time when my cousin came my home to visit, i went pool with huifen and cass. Bukit timah shoping centre. Last time i was so scared going to that kind of place, and now im the one leading them into it. I tink im turning into a bad girl haha. It feels bad to be in that place, but i feel quite PROUD to go such place and tell my cousins! haha WEIRD....


Nice positions....


huifen!

CASS!
O! BTW! we need to break the balls at first. but we need to break the balls at least 4 TIMES TO make the balls spread out! HAHAHAHA! laugh until stomach cramp! ITS THE 1ST TIME I FEEL SO HAPPY DURING POOL. When we first break the balls, the last ball moved out, but the rest remain in the TRIANGLE shape........

We ate there! then go home play with cousins.
YESTERDAY go play BADMINTON with 07S18 ppl! Bukit gombak sports complex.








I BEAT HER! HAHA! EH! My badminton skills improved a lot!


BADMINTON RACKETS (from left): CASS'S, HUIFEN'S ME'S

We went eat at hawker centre and they played with the food! LEMONADE! yucks. (hidden ingredients: chilli, chilli, more CHILLI!) and this guy beside me drink it! OMG! DUN DARE LOOK. x-x i think he drank it for $10..


No comments: