17 February 2008

TOTAL DEFENCE & VDAY & CHINGAY!

This week is so DAMN FUN! wow! we got TOTAL DEFENCE on wed (13/2). Valentine's DAY (14/2). n CHINGAY!(15 AND 16) WTH! its the best BEST THING i ever done for this year. and its still the feb.lol.


ON WED, we got combined assembly for both j1 and j2. TOTAL DEFENCE. the male teachers wear their army uniform. i really like guys in uniform like army de.. looks very man haha


YEAH! my photo is up there! so happy!
ON VDAY, i bought a bag of chocolates there. share with my class and old class haha. and the whole school can feel a sense of 'busy-ness' in the air. haha thanks to all for giving me all the sweets. NOW i got a full bag of sweets and choco. a bit sick of sweets now.



CHINGAY!
WASEI! its really so fun! my grp CC20 got 17 ppl. at least all quite nice ppl. the guys all from j2 and above i think. ON THE LAST DAY im like so zhi high haha. i was standing at the road between esplanade and marina mandarin hotel. and i really enjoyed myself! the floats are rite DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME and i can interact with the dancers directly haha! so fun!

i took this waiwai photo secretly. the dj are talking haha.. but a bit sad cause the floats are rite in front of me and i cant take any photos...so sad.


AT THE PICNC STAND. i tink picnc stands are USELESS. there are even trees blocking and is so far away from the road.
while resting there, the floats went by, so finally can take photos...






the CITY JAM from 11 pm to 4am. i think its a FAILED ATTEMPT haha. cause by the time i went home like 12 am, i dun see a lot of ppl there. and my big sis in charge of there say they 3.30 am already closed the area. haha
WHOOTS! i got myself some flowers, cd, sweets. i tell u adding the sweets from vday and chingay (my leader say need to give us sweet to prevent loss of blood sugar level and fainting. lol. as if we got the time to eat)my whole bag is brimming with sweets. and im really sick of sweets now haha.i want to go chingay again! NEXT YEAR! saw my old class mates,mf de, pjc de, so happy!
IM A CHINGAY PEOPLE =)
da human chain.

and sucheng sharon are beside me haha

No comments: