26 April 2008

long time no see!

WOOOOOO! so long never update blog le..cause lazy haha..if xinyi never tag i dun think i will want update.like within a flash, my BDAE CUMING AGAIN! yippee! but that means im 18. AND I DUN CARE. i still look 14. or 13. hahaha... but i really feel OLD NOW. cant even do sit and reach easily -.-




She hui say that actually i got GENERATION GAP with my classmates now, because we are born in 1990. they are born in 1991. If u had studied well in sch, it means we are the 80s BATCH while they are the 90s BATCH! haha. so we got DAI GOU. hmmmm.




But i can still mix in well with my classmates! this week after chess i went home with hilda and michelle. SO LONG NEVER WALK TO LRT TOGETHER! like so.... then we started talking abt the past, and present. Looks like hilda and michelle are very well settled NOW than in the past. really. I really feel happy and glad that they are so much more HAPPIER NOW, esp hilda. hahaha. REALLY GLAD FOR U.




But then, i started thinking abt...is last year tat bad? tat lousy..i cant go on more abt my opinions as its quite private haha. Luckily i got diarys to write in or else my brain will get burst with all the thinkings and emotions. I dun really how to say what i feel and i feel its too act (zhuo zuo) if i voice it out.. like say it just to get sympathy from others. so the more and more emotions i get, the more i bottled it up. My diarys are the only ventilation for me. so one day when i pass away, maybe all the answers can be found in those books. 4 to be exact for now.
JUST LOVE LZX. see this.


AMAZING PHYSICS TRAIL! Its really amazing, and i got some videos and photos from it haha. see the pics & watch this!






No comments: