01 November 2019

Its Nov 2019!!

Wow 2019 fly past so fast, and now its Nov! which means my shop is opening soon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Actually the opening was supposed to be in Aug, but it delay till 11/11/2019. But its ok cause we also need time to manage our admin stuff and ensure that all are ready just in time for opening.

It's haven't been a smooth journey, everyday there are new problems to solve and all are so critical that it will affect our success directly. Sometimes just knowing that everyday is so insecure and problematic makes me ask myself "Why did you choose this?" But the next minute i will start to appreciate my life now, cause i know im doing something great for myself and it's a YOLO accomplishment. & most importantly whether it succeed or not, i will know that i won't regret this decision that i had made in my life. YOLO!๐Ÿ™Œ

Also I have someone helping me and persevering with me through this entire rocky journey, and it makes all the problems we faced seems manageable๐Ÿ’“ Living everyday with gratitude and motivation, and with no regrets!

May all the people who read this dead blog, accomplish whatever you had set out to do in 2019! Last few months lets go!๐Ÿ’ช

No comments: