06 June 2022

Officially sold to the Man of my Life!

1 May 2022- the day where I promise to love and be with BB forever for the rest of my life👰 

I always hope that i can found the One, and then the day when he proposed to me and promises to take care of me for the rest of my life, and then the day we married. All that had happened and I feel so blessed and thankful everyday to have such a loving and loyal husband.

So thankful that we can do a small wedding with lunch banquet of 50 pax, where everything is more cozy and intimate, with lesser costs and frustrations too! And also so thankful to my enthu sisters and bro-in-law to help us that day and during planning! 

Although our banquet was at Novotel Stevens, they can't let us stayover as they are no open to public and only for covid people to quarantine. Although its a bit sad that we cant stay there, we still manage to find alternative at Voco. More ex, but at least we can all stay over the night before and after, which makes it more like a staycation than a wedding day (which we felt on the day before wedding, like what are we here for? XD)

Then on 1 May i managed to sleep a few hours then awoken by lightning flashes, then i start to feel stress cause i don't want rain on my wedding day. Luckily the rain stopped before we went out and its really a blessing from the skies! Although i only have 2 -3 hours of sleep i feel so happy and alive that day, cause i can finally marry my best friend and lover.

Everything went according to the plan with no hiccups, except maybe Novotel didnt provide us with flower petals when march in, but it was perfect; the wedding that i had hoped for.

So what happened after wedding? We are still staying at each other house, then i stay over at his place during weekends. Hope our HDB faster get build soon, now estimated 2024 end :(. 

Congratulations to you and BB for the job well done! Happy wedding :) Time to plan for honeymoon!💖

No comments: