03 June 2007

TO MY AUNT'S HOUSE!!

I can only say.. i think my aunt's house is a NURSERY and a HOTEL...
Why? CAUSE on 1/6 i go to her house visit them.. it think the last time i go their house is start of 2007.. wah.. TIME REALLY FLIES..

Anyway, the house got 11 PPL, 4 Mames (my mom,my 3aunts),2 17yearold teen(me and huifen),1 12yearold child, 2 7yearoldchildren(an ANGEL and a DEVIL),2 onetotwo yearold babies (1 baby is the neighbor de..my aunt is the babysitter, 1 baby is my aunt)

so there are 1,2,3.. 7 CHILDREN IN TOTAL...me and huifen counted in also..we haven grown up haha

7 CHILDREN = NURSERY

Then as my aunt's house got 1 free room so when my aunt come from malaysia to visit us, they will ALWAYS stay in their house..thus my aunt's house is an HOTEL..

Not bad har..if my house also got rooms to spare i will also ask my malaysia relatives to stay in..actually they are only 4ROOMFLAT but as my aunt's family got 4 ppl and children are 12 and 7 yr old respectively, they EVERYDAY SLEEP TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM...so 1 room for them to squeeze in, 1 room as study room,1 room for my malaysia aunt..

NOW , let me introduced my relatives to u!! O BTW, all the following photos are taken by ME!! I can be in DOG TEAM (GOU ZAI DUI)next time.. caiuse all the photos below are taken by me SECRETLY..not bad leh....

(From right)Wei Xuan (7 yrold),Yu Xiang(12 yrold),Zhi Xian(7yrold)<--i DETEST HIM!! haha

Here's a CHAO FUNNY photo i taken of STUPID ZHI XIAN..he even threathened to give me 'eat frenchfries'..to shoot me with his rubber bands.. if i dun delete this photo..

then i say this:

Me: OK, i delete ..seee (i press the delete button)

Zhi xian: looking intently..

Me: OK! DELETE!! (I PRESS THE CANCEL BUTTON)

Zhi xian: YEAH!!!(dance around)

-_-"

u see that another phone? it's huifen phone ..WE ARE TAKING MULTIPLE PHOTOS OF him..and he's like threathening to let us eat 'frenchfries' again.. too bad huifen's phone cannot infrare to me.. or else u will see this photo in different angles..

And here's 7 yearold WEI XUAN!!! She next time will grow VERY TALL..cause she's now at my shoulder height liao... and 7 YEAR OLD..if im still 7 year old i think im not even to the shoulder lo...HAI..

She;s eating Gom Biang..(malaysia biscuit)



This is the NEIGHBOR'S BABY!! so cute leh!!!call Jun someting.. he not afraid of me lor.. not even 1 YEAR OLD..



Another 1YEAROLD BABY!! my aunt de!!sadly this baby last time like said to have no oxygen in my aunt's womb..and when it come out (more than 9 months)..she DUN CRY..and now is SLOWER THEN OTHER BABY..sad lah..JIA YO LI YING!!! :)

holding A CHAO SMALL UMBRELLA..dun know where they bought it..

Wei Xuan hugging Li Ying.. i secretly take when we are playing a CHEATING GAME OF UNO..and me and huifen are the victims..zhi xian keep cheating..

ART CLASS!! I so miss drawing...


Hui fen's drawing...




MY DRAWING!! I copy from the cover of the LITTLE MERMAID..


NOT BAD RIGHT ME DRAWING?? :)
We go eat dinner.. i eat charsiew rice..
ICE KACHANG and TAU SUAN.. looks like malaysia dun have tausuan..cause my malaysia aunty dun know what's that YELLOWISH BEANS SOUP WITH YOUTIAO...

GOING TO GIANT!!

Buy MILK POWDER AND BISCUITS..i can only eat this type of biscuits for breakfast with my milo...


ME!!! taken by reflection of MRT WINDOW


me and huifen..

No comments: