02 June 2007

update!!so many things to post!!

I've got so many things to post!hahaa..
Like on 30/5,we got this pw meeting on msn..and I got EVIDENCE why my grp can be said to be the MOST cOhEsIvE group in the WORLD WIDE WORLD!!

see how they can even 'fight' on the virtual world of msn..

Clue:
zl-<3 liboon-the second symphony... anum-xx addicted to cartoons...
explanation:
we force liboon to be the permanent chairman. and he put an emoticon of an onion head SHAKING LIKE ...EARTHQUAKE? ..erm..just this emo shake its head very fast from side to side.

the second onion head shake much SLOWLY THIS TIME..



explanation:
we force zl to be chairman.. and he say.. he got to hands only..can't take much (work)..


GET THE JOKE?? ==

then one day my mom complained her hair turning white..so she ask to help her do the RITUAL AGAIN..haha...




see? me dying her hair with $1.50 HENNA (FROM INDIAN SHOP),COFFEE POWDER(SO AS TO MAKE HER HAIR COFFEE-BROWN),WATER,A COMB AND A USED BOWL(LAST TIME I USED IT FOR PAINTING CLASSES..), and voila!! brown-black hair dye!!!






HERE'S SOME RANDOM PICS..im gonna post up more photos of my visit to my aunty house in the next entry!!!


<--long legs ar...

<--me eyes..


<--see how huifen is CRAZY OVER HER NEW PHONE...not ME






<--her TOSHIBA TS10 hp..REAL UNIQUE....













<--SHENG SHENG!! THE COOLLER TORT OF THE 2!!!











<---ME AND HUIFEN!!!

<--taken from my window



<--grabbed from christine blog..

No comments: