14 September 2007

THE GRAVE YARD of MY PHOTOssss...

SORRY AH! IM just dumping my photos here.. cause my phone memory no more, need somewhere to keep them first.. so FOR U ALL.. I mian qiang post here, ya, let u all see my special private photos! hahaha..O! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, thanks to kenneth lee i have too re write the post.. he ask me write here.. ^^

MY CLASS TSHIRT! can u believe its S?


It's SUPER HUMUNGOUS....



AQMFS! AD: EVERY FRI, 1130 PM, CHANNEL U !



sEE even when i got the cd, i still take photos of the tv...







HAHAHA! U know one time, when me and huifen go home after the chem test, we saw this PJ boy come in .. then huifen suddenly tell me look at his bag.. ONE LOOK, i nearly fly backwards.. THERE'S ONE GIANT GOLDEN BEETLE CLINGING TO THE WHITE BAG... and we are like gigling like mad until the boy exited at yewtee... CHAO JIN DIAN..




tHIS cute little doll is drawn by me! my drawing not bad , ok? i last time represent sch go out draw k? and even got 1st leh.. DUN PLAYPLAY...






In library..

My BIG EYES.. like real..


Taken during the cip doortodoor selling.. once u see a house with that sign, it means its DEFINITELY A MALAY... and we no need knock the door.. cause our biscuits not halal..

The nice dividing line in the heaven..


PW!


THE STAR! QIAN QIAN! see my tort so clever, even knows how to pose...








3 very sleepy ppl... P.S : dears, PLEASE DUN KILL ME! hehe


No comments: