02 September 2007

TEACHER'S DAY 2007

wohoo! TEACHERS DAY 2007! PJC!

Had a really FUN TIME! We had a 5KM CANAL WALK, which is so damn MUDDY and makes my blue shoe all dirty, but after that when to a FABULOUS TEACHER'S DAY CONCERT! WASEI! the teachers, i can see the difference between SEC TEACHERS AND JC TEACHERS, JC TEACHERS ARE JUST SO ENTHU! the catwalk, aiyo, U ALL CAN BE MODELS LIAO LAH! HAHA!



The setting...before anything crashed..


MICHELLE AND LIBOON! liboon is damn SHUAI! ERM, I mean his hat.. and cloak.. haha


Acting cool?


FANCE DRESS COMPETITION...



The teacher's CATWALK! SO DAMN ENTHU! Mr Hiap here.. very handsome..haha

Mr LIM HERE! very.. KAWAII! haha! pyjamus...



I CAN SAY, CHER! all of u go be MODELS LAH! Can see u all have the potential! haha..

my lousy cam phone..



OK! here's the videos! but very VERY BLUR! But still must watch the VIDEO 6! AND 5! CHAO JIN DIAN..













iM GLAD I TAKEN SUM OF THESE VIDEOS.. haha

No comments: