31 August 2007

Pulau Tekong! 29/8/07

HIHI! this week got 2 major things to blog :the learning journey to PULAU TEKONG as well as TEACHERSDAY 2007! Videos and pics included. :)

taken before we board the ferry...

haha...nice pic



guess who are these guys?



haha! go toilet.. then realised there's one dragonfly stationed on the walls.. like so fake ..



finally walking to the ferry...




the long passge way to the ferry..





the boat likes to sawy...i mean sway..so there's two brave uncles there ensuring we dun suddenly go baika and drop into the sea..

ON THE FERRY!


MR CHAN!



Me sitting at window seat so can pai very nice photos... and i realised the seas can be suddenly green suddenly blue...



me got photographic potential...PE=KE..the waves...crests and troughs..PHYSICS LESSON ON THE GO..



Inside the ferry..



HAHA! there's another ferry going near us, so i take the photo of the ship just next to me.. if there's no mirror and wall between me and the boat, i think im next to the ferry .. like less than 10 m.. then this uncle! he knocked on my window and show 'SIX' sign.. i tot what he's trying to say.. then suddenly michelle grabbed my arm and say.. "HE'S ASKING FOR UR HANDPHONE NUMBER!" wakao.. an old uncle ask me.. haha.. NOT BAD.. i shld show "NINENINENINE"..








on the ISLAND!









I see this sign.. wasei so romantic.. the words say "BMT it's not wat u leave behind/it's what you'll gain in the days ahead" something like tat.. then this pic... if next time my bf also like tat, wasei, i'll never leave him haha :x



THE BOMBS!



The auditorium.. So after i reach the island, i then know this place is for NS..not bad..






HAHAHA! tell u! believe it or not, I GOT THE POTENTIAL TO BE A SHOOTER WOMAN! haha.. cause the shooting after 2 tries, i got all of my 5 shots on the nose of the target..:) SO HAPPY! ffeel so proud of myself.. haha



THE BEDS! not bad.. looks like its quite soft too.. and clean.. but the rooms a bit like...jail haha...



The seabed after high tide..that means its low tide..


Just as i tot im going home, i realised I LOST MY WALLET! WAKAO! INSIDE GOT, MY IC! MY EZLINK! (3RD TIME REPLACE LIAO), MY ALLOWANCE! ($2), THE PHOTOCOPIER CARD,MY 5566 CARD!... and my apple sticker.. and MY PEI-ME-SINCE PRI4 PIKACHU WALLET! :x.. i was so sian at that moment.. luckily got michelle help me ALOT! if she not there, i really dunno wat to do... phew!Call mr chan.. thanks him a lot too...

GO POLICE POST at 9pm.. so sian...the police woman quite nice.. share with me her story too.. cause her bro lost IC, 3 TIMES! not bad! haha and she help to pay for new cards! hmm good sister haha..

and today just went to make new ezlink card.. FOR THE 4TH TIME! hai.. why i so like to waste money on making cards...and $100 for IC! WAKAO..blame on my stupidity.. '_' "



VIDEOS...







see the boat sway...im not moving at all k...

No comments: