03 August 2007

BLACK EYE...

YO!! long time no write... or type..

anyway juz now go make new spects.. cause on thur i very lucky.. got hit by a FLYING SOCCER BALL... but no grudges done.. except the feell of REAL SWAY... get hit by the ball lor.. i so lucky.. and it hit my right eye..RIGHT, my right eye.. now i think there's a small tiny cut on my right eye because of my spects..then i tot my spects ok.. then in the end need to make new spects cause it's dented...luckily my degree also changed liao so the money used to buy new spects is not so painful to my mom's pocket.. PHEW!! haha if its expensive and NEW spects and i spoil it, i will feel so heart pain man haha........... LUCKY RITE? O0
O today do chem pract redo for experiment 3... me, michelle the only 2 girls.. then dejin, zl,junhao,bertrand, then shaun joined during the pract. and a few girls from other class. do 3 TIMES MAN!! i 2 times forget to dissolve with hot ethanol into a new clean conical flask.. then redo 3 times... intheend, my yield.. the crystals like PARTICLES... o0.. yellow specks.. less then 0.01... then junhao get so mauch! IT'S LIKE 5 WHOLE SPATULAS..and i get 2 from him.. not bad har!! haha
THE CRYSTALS for experiment 3 and 4



my cute pooh wearing my glasses.. before the FORTUNATE accident.. boohoo



the nite sky without nite mode
with nite mode
:)

No comments: