27 July 2007

sian


ME!

waa today finally FRIDAY!! 27/7/07... oo yesterday my mom got a call from mr chan... actually ythe minute when i reach home and my sis tell me, im actualy VERY RELIEVED!! cause i hear from a lot of ppl say a lot of them going to be call by ct, then if not call means need to see PRINICIPAL!! walao!! i prefer CT to call then going to see the PRINCIPAL! So scary.. lucky only warning..phew...but i fail 3 H2 .. thats not good.. HENG my GP and CHI QUITE OK..C n B..econ E.. so need to buck up chem math.. they are my only hope.. PHYSICS..i shld have take bio instead man.. phy i just can't imagined those things.. '_' "..

O!! my watch!! WALAO!! IT'S BROKEN IN PIECES... let me show u...

all this happen during the time before the CIP.. in library.. SOMEONE keep playing with it... and it slam on the ground.. i tot nth ooo, until i feel my watch the back very loose.. then i turned it back.. and see 2 missing screws.. THEN the day before.. or on monday.. i realised the back part all come out.. the only 2 screws holding it drop out.. and theres the green thing in it... SAD LOR.. but how? my cute pocket watch.. GONE! hai.. nvm.. i got another new watch btw.. thats bought a long time ago during new year..
o taken during chem pract.. doing yellow crystallization..with anuM!

OUCH!! I POKE ITS EYE~

No comments: