13 July 2007

Update for the second week of term 3

phew.. second week of term 3 gone.. this week same like other week.. haha.. nth to blog..

ok i think of something..my cca starts next week wed for term 3... haha.. and i think i had not go to cca since start of june holi.. I DID NOT EVEN GO BACK DURING HOLI!! haha.. not dun have.. but only got 1 half hour session for the exco.. then also a bit sick.. so never go.. SUANG LAH!! haha...

And my results all cum back liao..
ALL H1 SUBJECTS PASS.. :)
GP C
CHI B
ECON E
ALL H2 SUBJECTS FAIL.. :(
MATH YOU
CHEM YOU (nearly S man..just HALF MORE MARK..><) PHY YOU
Overall: I GOT TO WORK HARDER!! haixxx....

anyway..today is friday the 13th..oo ya..today my class cm show us the shirt.. our CLASS TSHIRT..and they say must buy in bulk...I MEAN ok.. we can buy in bulk.. but some girls are indeed bigger (not me) so how can we just buy in S? anyway, after looking at the samples, I WANT XS!! haha.. cause the S shoulder width is so WIDE.. and im like slouch over.. SURPRISINGLY, although the shoulder width is too wide..the tshirt length is just right!! haha i can just alter the shoulder.. but i dun think i will alter haha.. waste of money..

kk,now listening to JJlin new song "殺手"(KILLER) REALL NICE!! u can search for the song in my immeem music box..btw all the songs in the box are my favourites!! so the music box is like my...CD bah haha.. ssee uuuu! :)

P.S: tml to school for ARTS DAY!! yeah!! PJ LIVE!! DRUMS!! haha

No comments: