07 July 2007

whoooo... long time no blog...

nth to say.. just this week start of school term 3.. then get back results.. all same grade...now only get back 3 papers math chem phy.. all h2.. all ..YOUYOUYOU...ya.. mememe.. allmefault..

NVM!! it's the first time i take the papers.. anyway according to calculated expected grades.. i shld get this type of grades... cause my l1 r5 is the lowest bah in the cohord...

i think im considered the bootom 20 percent of students in jc 1 using my l1r5 when i enter this sch.. anyway i dun no why the heck i get to this sch.. my l1r5 is 3 points above their cutoff point.. I shld have NEVER get into this sch... but dunno why can get in..maybe it's really all god's doing to let me get into this sch... so it's hell for me trying to ctach up wif ppl now...sian..

but NO FEAR!! i'll work really hard now and get into uni!! i really want go uni.. for my parents mainly..but im really at the back of the ppl now..so i need to run real fast and catch up wif ppl in front.. yeah!!

DO IT HUIFANG!!! GOGOGOGOGO!!
ooo, and ppl , today is 7/7/07, the LIVE EARTH day... save the EARTH!!! :) we can do it!!!

No comments: