02 November 2007

CLASS MOVIE MARATHON AND STEAMBOAT OUTING!

YEAH!1st time went to eat steam boat!

We had movie marathon at ZL 'S HOUSE first. Reach there see they watching a horror movie called 'BLACK SHEEP' wth so er! at first i feel nothing abt it, but when i go walk around and sit down, see what the show is abt and feel SOOOOOOO DISGUSTED!

Next, when others arrived, watched THE SIMPSONS! its still er xing, but not as er as the sheep movie. I cringe at the thought of it haha.. and then they say i hid behnd the sofa! WTH! I Just dun want to watch. what for scaring urself with a movie? so sat behind reading my comic. IM NOT SCARED! I JUST NO MOOD WATCH OK?? HAIXX...
NEXT UP! GO MARINA BAY!

mICHELLE AND ME!
zl LIKE A FAKE POSTER BESIDE ME!

The place!








THE 1ST TIME I SEE SEAFOOD LIVE BEFORE MY EYES!





And also the 1st time to see them CUTTING CRABS! HAHA! i never know we need to cut the crabs BY OURSELVES! ha weird place!

Evidence that we got eat things there!

After dinner, went to play pool! not me lah! they. cause i dun like play. tat place and arcade still gives me the feeling of gangsters hanging out. when home with shihui and shaun first.






This brick is so ATTRACTIVE MEH? I got headache just watching them twisting and turning it around haha







The last day of sch anum brought biscuits for us to eat!







me and jANE!



The last chi lesson.. and what are they doing? playing WEI QI.. DOTS










the coconut behind sch!


the nice wallet hilda give me!

Is this TRUE? HAHA.. GIRL POWER!

No comments: