29 November 2007

schoolbag prize! random pics!

Huifen on mon 26 NOV 2007 represent PJC to receive the school book assistance grant (SchoolBAG) $300! not bad. but i did not sign up so the teacher call up huifen to ask her to represent out sch. the reason? cause she live near woodlands where christ church sec is. -.- Can't the teacher say something more nice? haha
da sch
quite glam
WELLINGTON PRI! my previous pri sch
huifen so bright
WASEI! the JC rep only 4 ppl, so they sit on the chairs in front with the ministers! not bad. Mr Khaw Boon Wan is the GOH. can shake hands with him. all the mothers like so esctatic cause their children can shake hand swith the GOH. They like so excited when they saw the man and i was like rolling my eyes. Even my mom also so happy. I mean cmon lah, they are actually poor ppl as they qualify for the prize and they act as if their children got schlorships or something
haha. ok nvm.
NICE FOOD!
Went causeway and saw this giant tree!
eh, see my com? haha. its buried behind 1 year worth of jc 1 papers. PREPARE FOR BONFIRE. :/
MINI PANCAKES! I make de!

No comments: