28 December 2008

LAST POST FOR 2008!

LAST POST FOR 2008!

Should be lah...haha cause i dun want update this blog anymore UNTIL NEXT YEAR 2009!!! :) 1 year is over in a blink of eye,isn't it?? HAHA really fast..

想当年。。。End of last year 2007, i so want to see 2009, cause by then i will be going UP to JC2.then i can be the same 'level' as my peers and friends...Now 2009 is finally COMING, i feel HAPPY! cause i definitely IMPROVE my studies quite alot haha, but must still maintain and im losing the momentum lol. CANNOT! MUST CONTINUE! I finally got my edusave for JC1 and this show that i at least got fulfill my goals for this year. yeah!

Things that i do this year 2008 which is MEMORABLE consider the fact i still remember them..

1) Learn guitar! this year i really want get a piano and learn it but now change to guitar...ok lar haha..:)just recently my sis bf lend her a guitar so i also play..learn 周杰伦's song 晴天the first few tunes only before the song starts haha. fingers DAMN PAIN OK! lol

2) Go PARTYWORLD 2 TIMES i think. 1 is at JUNE 1 is at DEC. :) i love singing without minding if theres other strangers around haha
3)GO WALKWALK WITH MY TORTS! haha the last time i think they are outside is few years ago..and rest of times they are in the pink tub..sad life haha..but i cant bear to abandon them :0
4)BUY STAGE TSHIRTS! aiya shld have label this as FIRST hahahahaha my major accomplishment for this year! hahaha ok im mad haha.use $63 for 1 tshirt. till now haven wear it outside. DUN DARE.but i will wear on 31st dec till JAN1 ! Will buy more...:)

5)MATH REP for my 08s20. quite difficult to do but i can write in my testimonial next year.. MUST BE BRAVE AND TAHAN!
6) VOLUNTEER IN 'standard chartered marathon' 'project agape' 'Metro SIF' 'Chingay 2008' 'Workshadowing at MINDS' 'Leadership Training Camp'. i think only these i cant remember others if still have. POOR MEMORY. DIFFICULT AND SCARY sometimes but still FUN! :)




7)Love 罗志祥 more then ever...really! last time really love 183club and 5566 now change to Show. hehe..

8)lots of different class outings like my PAE CLASS 08s15 POTLUCK,SENTOSA. still got somemore but i forget lol.08S20!! WHERES THE CLASS OUTING?? lol ok got the class chalet rite.ok consider 3 outings for that haha..cause 3 days rite? and most 感动outing.. IS SEC 4A CLASS OUTING! see them like 2 years ago.. change LOTS..

9)meet my 4 BEST BUDDIES IN CLASS! from left to right me,xinyi,gladys,anggun,angeline(not in pic)
10)1st time bdae in school receive such BIG SURPRISE! lol really scary but very grateful and happy in the end! thanks 08s20 AGAIN! i wont forget my 18th bdae! haha
11) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, 2008 GRAD NITE..although i haven graduate lol..ironic..but still great fun!
BYEBYE 2008! WELCOME 2009!
P.S.: seeee..i wrote on my jan post MY FIRST JAN POST abt my 2008year going to be COLOURFUL...and really IT IS! hahaha......PEACE:)

No comments: