11 December 2008

MORE PICS!!!got to clear all the things before 2009 come!!

On 2 DEC 2008, Pjc Grad Nite 2008 at Hilton Hotel. I at first dun care abt going AT ALL lol cause i have not graduate mah and dun even think that i can go. then one fine day, my sis came back after buying her prom dress, say i can GO! lol so surprising, cause her table got 1 muslim friend and thats Husaini then got 1 extra seat. I CAN GO WITHOUT PAYING MONEY!! tats $80++ !! lol so in the end i went, although i hestitate for a while.. wear a normal dress that my mum buy for my sis for CHINESE NEW YEAR.lol

we went to roseanne's house at 1.30 pm. went to a hair salon below her house. then all of them like curl perm their hair, each take at least 1 hr.BORING.then i sitting waiting until want sleep. my turn comes and i only wash my hair and Blow my hair to make it A LITTLE BIT CURLIER.lol $10. quite ex.
the lady use the super hot blower and blow MY EARS, MY EYES.lol not comfortable.
3 of us in roseanne's bedroom after our makeup and are ready to go and take out taxi out.. :) looks like 1 mother and 2 children lol


in the nice posh toilet at "i dunno wat" hotel


CHHEESSE!


When i reach a resting place (i think for us to.. rest?) and saw my old class 07S17! lol haha a few guys and 2 girls only la. take a few photos with the superstars :)

Richard looks really superstar to me ..with that glasses


me and shihui and anum.. the princesses!


Percy and Darren !! looks damn shuai ok hahaha JUST JOKING :)


lastly, me and dejin! lol


can see the 07s18 guys favourite thing is the deck of cards..


lovely GIRLS!


The menu. not very nice but not bad either.

Photos outside the grand ballroom


YEAH! can guess which is me? haha feel like SUPERSTAR when taking this one cause lots of ppl taking us too lol


07s18 girls +me

OUR table photo


i like these pics of their class guys haha


with Daniel. ppl seem excited abt taking photos with us. cause we are twins lol..i dun understand why they say we look SAME we look SO different ok? lol :)


MY FAVOURITE PIC!! WITH THE 2 HOSTS! n behind me is SUPERSTAR Darren Tan!lol although i dun really like him but hes still a star mah hahaha! really lucky to be at the right place at the right time!


nice! shehui's eyelashes are NOT FAKE.lol


SEE ME taking the photo?

Creative use of the big mirror



ON 1 DEC 2008(1 year after my LZX CONCERT 2007), got my PAE CLASS OUTING 08S15! SENTOSA. SILOSO BEACH.


ME AND CHARMAINE.





ME AND XINYI'S FEET. guess which is which haha.



POOR kendrick. lol


i look sian lol



the twins! haha no la just xinyi and melody



me!


SHADOWS of the girls.. can spot me?






Dunno where they got that big ...SPADE? and 2 heads haha



The guys dug this BIG ENORMOUS HOLE, and we stand inside while the guys stand on top. lol nice...



Kashing blocking us! lol


Play until 8 pm then dinner.. lol photo taken outside the bathroom while waiting for guys to wash up



VERY BEAUTIFUL SUNSET.



ENDING GRP PHOTO!



On 28 NOV 2008, XINYI'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! my quite "you yuan" friend cause she's in my PAE CLASS and now in my JAE class again. =) we take a few weeks to plan this thing haha. SUCCESSFUL SURPRISE!


It was a BIRTHDAY SURPRISE for her as melody had ask her out but she does not know that several of us are coming to surprise her at ECP->her favourite venue for outings. Gladys, me, Melody,Junxiong,Wei Hong, Leonard,all came and we shop at bugis for a blackforest cake and a little necklace. :)
The litle necklace and Hello Kitty lip gloss from Gladys lol..


THE DAMN NICE BLACKFOREST CAKE! lucky we buy the correct one haha



Damn happy and surprise when she came and saw us haha. The SEC she came we sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG to her haha.. and the look on her face is UNDESCRIDABLE!! lol



ME AND THE BDAE GIRL.
ask a passerby to help us take hehe

We went cycling and can see theres big wind lol..

Gladys and bdae girl


melody is so LIHAI can cycle and take photos at the same time lol.


see me change expression? lol

2 emo guys..

1 emo girl..
2 emo girls...

2 happy little girls....


1 BIG HAPPY GROUP PHOTO!


On 26 NOV 2008, went for a shopping spree with huifen class girls lol. Simply its PROM SHOPPING.and i wasted NO MONEY! :)

Went to eat PIZZA at LOT 1 first.

Meet Weiling and go BUGIS. Cass trying her grad nite dress..



On 22 NOV 2008, i went to see my face DOC at SYY clinic at AMK there again.. lol wasted more money again.. ok lar this time only buy 20 pills ..to control the oil emissions from inside my face lol... hmm can say quite effective


the antibiotics...
MORE POSTS COMING UP! :0

No comments: