30 March 2007

MOI POEM!!!!

WHOOTS!!!~ My poem for eng!!!!!

Ms phua say we must write poem for something, and i can't remember wat's that thing, but i just sat down on my table and try to write sum thing out. Then i tot of luo zhi xiang's song , friend, a very nice slow song. Then i decided to write about a poem about this song, and TA DA!!! A poem is attained!!!! Please comment on tag board if my poem is nice :)!!!!!!! thanks!!

THE FRIEND

I never knew it hurts,
To stand there on the curb.
I never knew it’s late,
Till it’s too late, to have anything said.
I never knew seeing you from afar,
Will make my heart open ajar.
And I never knew watching you talking to the beau,
Will signal that my love is overdue.

The first time I saw you,
Was on a day most blue.
Seeing you standing there alone,
I walked to you and said ‘Hello’.
Your eyes traveled to meet mine,
Our eyes touch for the first time.
‘Hello’ you said to me,
Our first word, from he to she.

We bonded like gel,
From strangers to pals.
Words of teases and jokes,
Were our every day’s quotes.
Passing of messages in class,
From one end to the last.
Waiting everytime for the class chime,
Were our favourite past time.

Finally, one day,
Our intense friendship finally strayed.
The million volts we exchanged,
It suddenly changed into a game.
I began to notice your big black eyes,
When they are reaching into mine,
And every little action that you did,
Will make my heart give a little skip.

But as it is, it is a game.
You never knew about the game,
And I can’t even say.
You continued joking about,
And I continued lying to you.
You are too naïve,
Too insensitive.
And you didn’t even realize,
That my words of jokes, had turned into lies.

Here I stand alone,
Alone, on the curb,
All alone.
My eyes reach out to you,
But yet you turn your back to me,
As if on cue.
I know it’s the end,
As I saw you reach towards her hand.
And I know, that we are only friends,
My friend,
Only a friend.

(after Teacher Michelle's and Supervisor Shaun's helpful words, im able to write this poem!!!! thanks ppl!~)

No comments: