16 March 2007

YEAH YEAH!!

Yeah yeah!!! This is my first time to officially declare me as THE BLOGGER!!!! hahax...

I'm planning to put a whole different things, videos, MVS,songs, and do look up often for my Diary!!Actually, I did not intend to put up a blog..I mean, why u want to reveal your most inner thoughts to the com? and the world? So i'm not going to write my most secret things here..I have a diary book myself to write in!I'm going to put my thoughts on PJC,my friends,MY IDOLS!!,pics and memories oof my friends!

So..now im going to put pics of my secondary school life...The following pics will have my sis and me, so dun be scare...

ON TEACHER'S DAY...




Class Photos......




Graduation Nite..... (i should have put in the pics taken at neoprint..but no scanner..:( )








The times i dance (CHINESE DANCE!!)in 2004....(how i love this dance.......)
AND THE LATEST PHOTOS OF ME!!!



And a goofy pic of me.... :)



More photos cuming up!!!

No comments: