23 March 2007

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!! MY CLASS IS GETTING HIPER!!!!!!WHOOTS!!!!~

MY class, 07S17, is finally getting noisier...which i like haha!!!! the boys are finally toking, girls mixing with each other, and teacher (mr chan) goofing about !!!! YEAH!!!! Looks like this is a class i can stay for 2 years haha!!!!!

Today i got some emails of the boys, and added all, after all they are in my class!!!! And my class is in OWENS.....AND I HEARD THAT IT'S ALWAYS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!WHOOTS!~

Then the class positions taken up.....actually i tot of having a position as treasurer...but nvm..i just think that i will have sumthing to write in my testimonial next time.....nvm...i'll try to be more active in my cca....Young Reporter's Club? like very fun and exciting...AV? Like very in charge of PA, which i like hehe

How i hope i can be as happy as today...

No comments: