21 May 2007

CLASS OUTING TO WATCH MOVIE!!

WOO HOO!! TODAY CLASS OUTING SO DAMN FUN!!!

haha..today after chi lesson and oral...i think everyone really need a break...we all AGREE to eat at BPP to eat KFC...I at first want go.. then decided not to go cause me NO MONEY! and i tot no one is going.. So i bought chicken rice and ate it...Just rite after my chicken rice..I saw ALL OF MY CLASSMATES BEGAN TO STAND UP AND PULL UP THEIR BAGS.. wao liao.. I TOT NO ONE IS GOING!! someone ask me if i want go, i say no...and realised they are all going!! but not all lah..liboon is so kelian need to do chi things..hilda dun no where she need go..sam..jane go watch her movie... BUT I think there are 6 girls and abt 9 boys there.. SO IT'S FUN!! IT'S REALLY FUN!!! so in the end me and michelle got go..
We go BPP, eat kfc..I AT FIRST DUN WANT BUY ANYTHING.. CAUSE NO MONEY !!! haha.. then as i sat there.. michelle let me drink her pepsi as she also can't drink finish.. then the girls gave me eat some cheese fries.. IN THE END IM FULL!! FREE FOOD!! haha.. i always get free food when i go out with my friends... haha.
then they say want go see movie NEXT. but how can i go... i only left 2 dollars and few cents in my pokemon wallet.... Then my ezlink also no money... IN THE END, i borrows 10 dollars from michelle!! THANKS MI!!!we take the LRT TO CCK MRT STATION..then go LOT 1

we had a REALL FUNN TIME OUTSIDE THE CINEMA!! THERE'S A POSTER OUTSIDE.. LIKE A MUSCULAR MAN BUT WITH NO HEAD..then got a sexy lady standing beside..Then the boys become engrossed with that thing.. KEEP TAKING PHOTO..and i can say..THEIR FACE.. REALLY DUN MATCH THAT BODY!!! REALLY!! TOOO.............VAST DIFFERENCE..

We finally bought the tickets.. and before we go in we choose our tickets... I GET G-15..but in the end they still anyhow sat..but i continue to sit at G-15..At first they go in.. 1 ROW GIRLS... I ROW BOYS..so boring.. then serene keep saying next time we just have a GIRL'S OUTING.. anyway in the end they got changed.. and i was nearly dozing away on that SO-COMFY SEAT!!! I CAN TELL U .. I NEVER SAT ON ANY CINEMA SEAT THAT'S SO DAMN SOFT AND BOUNCY..SO NICe!! so they at first say..

"BOYS!! GO AND GET 1 GIRL!!!"

In the end as girls lesser than boys...

"GIRLS!! GO AND GET 2 BOYS!!"

WAHAHHAHA!! SO FUNNY!! AND i get 2!!SHAUN AND PERCY!! haha.. just kidding.. not really so emo lah.. just sit lor...anyway u are not really touching each other...just sit side by side mah..

I CAN SAY...NEXT.. IS A GOOD MOVIE... AT THE START! the front part is reall good... abt this man who can see things in the future.. and 6TH SENSE... but in the end.. I REALLY HATE THAT MOVIE..
IS it that the director had no time to have a finish one or he dun have money?? THERE'S NO ENDING!!! AND I HATE... ABHOR..NO-ENDING MOVIES!! SO WASTE MY TIME!!!ARGH!! and i will be the type who will ponder on the movie even after i walked out of the theartre.. so i REALLY REALLY HATE NO ENDING MOVIES..cause i will keep feelling im cheated of my money.. i dun no why.. i keep feeling that way..
Anyway, those of u who want go watch movie.. can think whether to invite yunyu with u.. she's the one who really know how to cast a scary and exciting atmosphere.. esp in action packed movies!! HER SCREAMS... haha..damn EXPLOSIVE!! im not scared when the whole screen gets exploded or when there's a scary part.. i m scared when YUNYU SCREAM! haha.. but she really cool , can scream so sharp..
anyway.. after the movie.. we keep sitting there.. watching the credits going blankly on the screen... i think it's because the ending is so abrupt.. and i think we are all just thinking back.. recollecting our feelings..then suddenly we realised all the other audience had go away.. only the PIONEERS..and even the auntie had come in to sweep the floor.. then i realised we must go out..WHY? CAUSE IT'S THE END OF MOVIE!! WAT ELSE!!?? hahaha...
After that is about 5.45pm.. and finally i took mrt home with felicia and richard..

overal: IT'S A DAMN FUN CLASS OUTING!! I SO LIKE AND TREASURED THAT FEELING OF WALKING AROUND IN A BIG GROUP!!Like so power..haha..

I NEVER KNOW CLASS OUTING IS SO NICE... :) MORE CLASS OUTINGS PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

No comments: