16 May 2007

WOOHOOO!fiannlly!!

WOOHOOO!! WHOOTS!~ FINALLY!! I. CAN .BLOG.

wao sei.. finally can blog... thanks to those admin who solve this problem... i think millions of ppl are typing now...
anyway today 16/5/07, I FINALLY FINISH MY NAPHA 2.4KM AND all those horrid stations!!
My run 15.30 something minutes.. GOOD LEH!! first time so good!!And surprisingly after i run finish i dun feel mentally tired.. and i dun sweat buckets!! waaaa, and i sort of can't remember the time when im running... it's like im unconcious while the 2.4, and i just keep looking at the feet and say 'GOGOGO..." And i feel my breathing in tact, my heart beating as one, and just keep ,breathe in,step 1 time,breathe out, step another time, 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2... and i FINISHED!! my standing broad jump so funny!! that time when mrhiap still taking my jump, i was s o nervous and keep getting 145 cm. then when he go away, with some other ppl advices, i finally jump 155!! EXCEPT........MR HIAP WAS NOT THERE!! and it's not valid lo.. but i get 153cm. pass can le...no need 160... and i really peifu the boys... 206 or something TO PASS.

YA...and school is ok.. pw is not really as hateful as some ppl said... to me lah... cause u get to work with ppl u normally dun click with, and interact with ppl ... I think it's the work and meetings that making everyone hate pw... the time really can be used to do other more meaningful stuff...LIKE SLEEPING. O,did i say meaningful? ooooo i think it is. haha

ANyway, last week of term 2!!! at least the holiday is still call A HOLIDAY, we no need wake up so early and can go home early... then we can have class outing too!! HAO BAN OOO!! TAI SUAN LE!! CHAO COOL DE!! hahahaha... k, end here. :)

No comments: