03 May 2007

wooohoo!! TWINS SENSATION!!

HAHAHA.. today me and huifen SWITCHED PLACES IN MATH LECTURE!!! Did anyone noticed??? i think a few lah...

Cause it's like i saw huifen outside the lecture.. then with her friends... then suddenly some1 say.. "why not u 2 switch places??" WAAAA...at first real scared...cause never do anything like tat before... WE ARE TOO GUAI.. then the more i think, the more i feel "WHY NOT??"
Then we decided to switched.. huifen changed her bag with me.... HAHA..

At that moment when we enter the lecture... a sensation of nothing on earth suffused thru me... so EXCITING!! HAHA

Then, huifen's guardian is MIchelle and HIlda!! my guardians are just the 3 girls in huifen's classss...then i just sit there... so shiok

Then slowly huifen's class cum in.. suddenly Rosanne nudge me and say "that guy with black spects...ASK FOR $18!" Cause huifen's treasurer in her class... then huifen is known in her class as "LOANSHARK"..

I then quickly shout out that person's name, "hey $18!!" then he really bent down and take his wallet out!! WAHAHAHA.. I WAS TRYING TO REMAIN CALM THERE...laughing like hell in my heart... then he only give $12.. then i realised i Was DAMN LUCKY TODAY.. cause that guy never pay class fund.. if he pay, he will only pay at most $2.. IM SO LUCKY ! $12 AT FIRST CALLL !! HAHA

haha.. FREE money !! no lah.. I got pass the 'ransom' to huifen's friend.. then Huifen's friend Joshua.. keep saying "HUIFEN!! HUIFEN!!" I never realised until huifen's friend nudge me..

"HAAAAAAA?" I quickly turn to the back.. "EH, did i OWN U ANY MONEY?"
I was like "ooo, hmm.." HAHAHA HOW I KNOW!!!??? I'm not huifen lor...
"HMM, i think u got owe.." haha. so damn fun!!

Then joshua keep saying "huifen huifen..."then he suddenly shout "HUIFANG!!"
i turn back. I TURN BACK!! I TURN BACK MAN!!
waa lao.. not attentive enough..the prank was exposed!!! haha..

Then my class mates all sit below me... I FEEL SO SPECIAL..a very special feeling.. Like im UP ON THE SKY AND WATCHING MYSELF DOWN THERE...Like im a third person... and all my classmates are down there...INCLUDING ME..

Then i noticed Shaun ask huifen something and turn to the back and front to look at us.. haha.. i think from references of my friends all around.. he did not realised bah... Anum also tell me she was fooled during PW LESSON.. so funny!! I NEVER KNOW TWINS HAVE SUCH PRIVILIGE!!hahaha and i was so happy and giggling like mad up there... and Joshua keep SHOUTING " HUIFEN! DID I OWE U ANY MONEY.... HUIFEN!!" to HUIFEN DOWN THERE!! NOT TO ME!! HAHA so damn funny.. he already noticed we CHANGED.. then i forget to turn to him to answer his quest.... diao..

I NEED MORE EXPERIENCE BEFORE CONDUCTING THIS 'TEST' AGAIN!! haha.. im going to have sudden 'experiments' again.. hehe.. so interesting today!!

(TO ALL IDENTICAL TWINS IN THE WORLD: u shld try changing places every once in a blue moon...IT'S UR PRIVILIGE!!!) :)

No comments: