24 October 2007

AFTER GETTING BACK RESULTS...

MAN OH MAN... looks like my class really getting DIS BAND AFTER ALL! SHIT...Im so sad..

the day after get back results..go home.. then think. I got BEEDUS chem U Phy S .. dunno if still can promote.. MAYBE if i plead to teacher i can get promote ... But once i think of MICHELLE HILDA CHRISTINE and other ppl cannot promote...I FEEL SO SAD!

Then suddenly, I REALISED .. THE TIME THAT WE HAVE TOGETHER AS A CLASS IS NOT LONG.... ABT 2 DAYS ACTUALLY... then i suddenly teared..feel so stupid.. its the first time my class did so badly that we can get disbanded...WASEI, i never tot our class could have this situation..hai...

Last time when i went into JC i tot i can be inside for 2 years.. then until midyear did i realised its not so easy...then JC IS REALLY KILLING PPL..CALL IT A MASSACRE...

I always know that this year is not going to be presictable.. and it really is..Tot go jc means can definitely seat here for 2 years.. but realised its not stable and i feel so insecure.. :(

NVM! ITS OK! LOOK OPEN! YEAH! (N_N)

No comments: