07 October 2007

INTERHOUSE COMPETITION! 5/10/07

YOOOHOOO! INTERHOUSE GAMES! 5/10/07!


HAHAHA! You know the whole day we are so smelly! Cause the whole day from morning till 5 or 6 we play games. Then i got play netball which is the lousiest game which i can play. I can play football, basketball maybe, freesbee, and they ask me to go play net ball.. which i sign up for reserve. and christine, sucheng who can play are not here! and ask me , the most lousiest player to play... hai.. SOORRY owens! makes u all lose.. '_' "


anyway after the most lousiest game of netball, i walked around with huifen friends again. Went class room to sleep!


u shld know where i am..




NG!


1,2,3,4,5, HI 5!

No one takes for us again!

Im the photographer, so i keep running around to my positions after pressing the timer.......



shld know which one is me..

this photo shld be inverted...and i look weird haha

Then finally after waiting for ages until 3.30 pm, huifen's class went play freessbee.. WON 3RD!


The conquerors marching off into the battlefield...


Are you looking at what im looking? TWO TEAMS.. ALL POLOS?


You know, the other side is playing finals for soccer, POLO VS OWENS! and im sitting with a group of POLOS with me as the only OWENS. Then during penalty kick, OWENS ARE KICKING. POLOS GUARDING. Then Owens kick in. SCORE.

"YEAH! OWENS!"

Immediately i feel someone hit my shoulder gently and say OUI! haha. oops. guess i cannot support my house in the sea of greens.

我是青青河边草的一滴 水。 哈哈 :p


I can say their 3rd placing is HARD EARNED as a lot of ppl injured ah.. and andy is here on the grass..overstretched his calf muscles..

THE HARD EARNED 3RD PLACE!



The 6 pm shadow...


OH! This pic is taken during preparation of physics! I MISS MY BOOKS! :p

No comments: