20 October 2007

BOOHOO! NO DISBAND!




YOYOYO! lately into drawing cartoons and copying animae EYES...so nice to draw...i think im back to my old days during primary school when im so passionate abt drawing... I had represent my school for DRAWING COMPETITIONS OK!? and get first sometimes.. :) i think due to influence from some ppl.. haha
OOH! rumors say my class 07S17 gonna disband! BISBAND! like CHAI TUAN..so sad.. I REALLY can't imagine next year no 07S17...how can that happen? NO! CANNOT! I dun want make new friends again! If only we are back to sec days when promoting are as easy as blinking your eyes...
I WANT THE WHOLE CLASS TO PROMOTE TOGETHER! I WANT THE SAME CLASS PHOTOS NEXT YEAR! I WANT TO SEE THE EXACT SAME PPL NEXT YEAR EVEN IF THERES VERY IRRITATING ONES, I WANT LAR!
BOOHOO.........
U know my friends all say i will CONFIRM PASS... but i so HIGHLY DOUBT SO... kenneth even want to bet with me.. i want bet too! but its like so.. a miracle if i can pass...SOBS..Ill try to LOOK OPEN!
WAAA ..now so busy haha.. collating of OP slides from members! the last presentation gets scolded by trainer cause its like copy out from WR! now we CHONG CHU JIANG HU! (get out INTO GLUE?) haha! JIAYOJIAYO!

No comments: