13 April 2007

the class outing...

On 6 April, that is Good friday, me go to the class outing. I dun think it's shld be call class outing..cause there are like only 8 or 9 ppl present.But nevertheless we play quite happily...


THERE ARE A LOT OF FIRST TIMES I DURING THIS FATEFUL DAY....things like...


1)Play pool...


2)Hold the stick in my hand....(which is definitely the same length as my height...)


3)Go to some ulu place in Bukit timah....


4)Walk into a COMPUTER CAFE... (it was definitely a scary experience...the darkness of the place makes me feel so creepy....luckily got my friends...)


5)SEE and TOUCH the blue chalk...(i always see the scene in movie, gangster playing in that type of room with the pool table...and rub the blue thing on the stick...and i tot they are sharpening the stick like a pencil with a sharpener...then i tot why the stick did not grow shorter and shorter....dots...)


6)See the ppl playing warcraft in grps...(i always tot gangsters or bad ppl then will go into a cafe like that, the environment is so dark and scary.. the moment i step into the place...i so want to run back.. it's just give me a bad feeling....)


7)Hanging out with my friends after a game.. (i always am the first one to run out when the main point of the outing is done...now i can even sit with my friends at mcdonald and tok like about 1 hr...)





Overall, the outing is definitely ENRICHING FOR ME...for a nerd and goody-2-shoes like me, i never tot i can step into a cafe like tat and play pool...i also learn that the pool place is not really as creepy as what i tot, i tot it's like a dark place...with a light hanging down...ppl smoking hanging around the table...and a gun hidden somewhere....hey,i am quite creative isn't it...can think of scene like this...... hehe





a pic of me and anum....how i hope i can have a grp photo........

No comments: