20 April 2007

hahah hehee 20/4

update update!!! today is 20/9.. FRIDAY!!!

Yeah yeah...update this week...I GOT CHOSEN FOR POETRY SLAM!! WAT THE...
I really anyhow write lor..and i anyhow write it down...and i chose one rotten paper to pass up and it's drenched at first...so in the end it got yellowing sides...and the moment i see ms phua holding the paper and say they are the poems...i IMMEDIATELY C MY PAPER... cause it's put at the back.. and i see the yellowing sides...dots...but im very scared..at the same time..EXCITED!! haha really..
actually i edit my poem at least for 5 times.. and looking back at my draft.. i really think now the poem is better... hope the workshop will not ask us to ACT OUT..CAUSE MY POEM WILL BE VERY INTERESTING... ohno... haha..
My PI gets ME.... but not really good... need to work on it...
Today im going to STARGAZing!!! IN PJC!!! YEAH!! will be so fun lor...and movie marathon...got scary movie 3 sum more... and michelle the MOST EHTHU GIRL is going!!! Yun yu pls go..it will be so fun..staying over...FROM 7.30 PM TO 7.30 AM!!
to that some1...so sorry for not going online.. hehe..dun miss me..
oo ya...and finally my scanner can work!!!yeah!! the following pictures are taken in bishan junction 8 with HONGLING!!! huifen and me!!!so miss u... ooo taken during graduation night...
btw, the photo are only as big as my thumb-nail...about 1 cm *1cm..


(huifen nearly trip when the last pic is taken....haha..u know why we put a big heart there..hehe)

No comments: