12 April 2007

Yeah! new com!

WHOOTS!~ NEW COM!!!
I can finally go online after about 1 week of rehabilitation.... my com is so spoilt and my modem keep playing games with me. Dots....

I never know so many things in my house are spoilt.. a few examples...
1) My radio can't catch anything (radio waves) after 1 mth from the date i bought
2)My computer screen needs one hand to support its head so a line(in the center of com) can appear...(then need adjust for a few more half hours to see half of the screen...)
3)My modem is just SO CUTE...it dun want me go online...even if it finally allow me to go...it will be just 1 minute... wat can i do in 1 min? dots.
4) my printer is so dead. it's ink head is clot and straight lines come out to be zigzag...(but quite cool leh...)
5) my bag. i just find out there's a hole the size of a marble at the side of pocket...could be the result of sharp end of my hairbrush in my bag...

and this week is a happy week for me.... hehehe.....

No comments: