16 April 2007

today...16/4/07

today ...16/4/07, i have my short PW meeting.. actually i dun think we even discuss...we only tok like 5 mins...then byebye.......btw, my grp has ANUM!! (haha..), dejin, zhaoliang, liboon, and ME! yeah! Overall, i like my grp, at least everyone's talkative... and we dun have internal hidden small discussion.. u know what i mean...

Ok, then as we had phy pract as the last lesson, i sit with anum.. Then we had a short conversation that make me laugh the loudest for today...

(while drawing graph.......)
ME: hey, later i have Pw meeting...
Anum: ya, me 2......
(SILENCE.) (LOOK AT EACH OTHER.)
me and anum: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!..

I forget anum is in my grp lo. she also. DOTS!! I never tot the person sitting beside me is my grp mate ahahaha!!BUT it makes my day!!!
(p.s: ehem..and to that someone...u also make my day!!HEHE.)

No comments: