21 April 2007

a record!!

OMG!!! I FINALLY EXPERIENCED THE FEELINGS OF STAYING UP ALL NIGHT !!

I really really did not sleep at all during the movie marathon...at least not until unconcious...haha
Details of the movie marathon are as follows...
Michelle and me meet at pjc at 7.30 pm...the sky is still darkening..Then at 8 pm, the First show :Scary Movie 3 starts!!! it's the combination of The Ring AND The Sign...and it's so altrociously STUPID AND A, But is also very funny...
Then we watch Step Up, She's the Man, Night at the Museum.. Then at 2 am... we went to the basketball court at the top to watch stars.... STAR GAZING!! eh...we sort of sleep alittle at the basketball court.. under the blanket of stars... wahh
There are really a lot of stars around...but i sort of did not see falling stars or what they say meteor showers...but i tot i got see sum stars moving up,down,right,left...is that call shooting stars?? i think it shld be call 'moving' stars...
then we go canteen, buy milo and coffee (michelle pay me back my 40 cents hor..) and play the piano....As michelle became attracted to the old piano and is not interested to watch Night at the Museum, i went back to LT2 myself and watch the front and back part only...Nice movie...
Then, we watch DEATH NOTE 1&2!!! I finally know why ppl say it's good...cause there is a lot of mystery and twisting events...and i can say the animation are really great...but the god of deaths are a bit ugly lah...
Thus, after 12 hrs and a half...from 7.30 pm to 8 am, ends our Movie Marathon!! O, our class got 6 ppl there: me, michelle,liboon,junhao,anum,and jane...

I finally know the taste of staying up all night... after sleeping for at least 5 hrs.. my mind now is still foggy...and my hands seem to keep floating... and my eyes seem to be 100 kg heavy... and even if i want to go sleep again i just won't fall asleep.. so im going to chiong my hw..Cya!!

No comments: